Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinner A La Little




The other day on my trip to Safeway I picked up these lunchables for the littles. I got the pizza version because I thought it would be something that at least one of them would enjoy. I was right. lmG totally dug his pizza kit. He spread out the sauce and sprinkled the cheese on top like a real pizzaeria kinda kid. He has not been too into these lunchables until now, lmG is not a cold cuts kid although he does love crackers and usually gobbles those down with out delay. lmG is really into cooking right now. Watching me cook, watching to food network with me on Saturday mornings and trying to be as helpful as possible in the kitchen. His little dinner was perfect size for a picky eater and he topped it off with half a carrot, and a graham cracker treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment