Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fab-u-baking 101: Chocolate banana bread




One of my favorite things to do when I have a free moment( that is a rarity... as we know) is read one of my favorite magazines. Sunset magazine. I love the articles, the website, the recipes and the ideas on where and when to travel, garden and how to live a little greener. I was thumbing through the other night and found an interesting recipe Chocolate Banana Bread. The recipe seemed simple enough I had most of the ingredients in the pantry so I thought I would give it a whirl as my first Fab-u-baking 101 project. Simple instructions and a little patience that I lack from time to time churned out a bread that is tasty. I would say it's along the lines of a scone ... yes defiantly this bread is scone-y . I would highly recommend it as a breakfast bread . The jury is still out on it as E and the littles have not tried it out. You can find this recipe here (my pic looks pretty close to theirs so big snaps to me!) Fab-u-baking 101 week one down 51 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment