Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cupcakes & Muffins




Project Fab-U Baking 101 Weeks 2 & 3 back to back

I skipped last weeks baking task as I had no motivation to bake anything . We had a house full of sweets with the girl scouts out and about in the neighborhood. This week I made up for it by making muffins and cupcakes all in one day ... busy me ya know? Found very helpful recipes at The Joy of Baking.com I was really proud of myself that these cupcakes and muffins came out so well. I think that my baking is getting better. I substituted with whole wheat flour and splenda for both recipes . I did not take pic of the frosted cupcakes because quite frankly I was tired of snapping pic and baking Monday night and I still need to work on my frosting skills.


Click here for the cupcake reciepe & here for the muffins


pumpkin muffins
pumpkin muffin batter

pumpkin muffins  in the  pan
Muffins in the pans

pumpkin muffin done
funky pic... flickr would not flip it ... but done muffins

cupcakes
chocolate cupcakes in pans waiting for the oven


at the market
ingredient shopping @ safeway


I am thinking that I am ready to explore the wonderful world of cookies... looking for a shortbread cookie recipe that I can play with for the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment