Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Dinner





Starting the new week off right and cooked up a decent but fast meal. I am attempting to eat out less this month hopefully I can stick to it.

On the menu
Boring white rice, but we needed a starchy filler food,and the littles love the stuff!
Pan grilled pork chops, sprinkled with french onion panko bread crumbs, and a dash of balsamic vinegar... YUM, great combo I will be making a few changes, and trying this blend with other protein.
Black beans, E and LMG hate them but BBD and I LOVE black beans.
A thick slice of crusty bread.

Delicious meal... The only thing that would have made it even better was a large glass of ice cold milk, but I restrained myself. I really don't need that much milk... oh it would have been delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment