Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend adventures





We had lots and lots going on this weekend. Friday I headed over to Palomares Grill for a cocktail event with the CVMC. There was a live band playing and it created a fun atmosphere. I have lived here forever and never been to the PG for cocktails and live music but it was different and I enjoyed it

Saturday we headed over to our little cousins 6th b day party, another fun event. We chilled there for bit then took the littles to my parents house to spend the night. After E and I headed to another cousins house for his b day party. This was a busy house party, lots of music, talking and drinks ... I only partaked in a small rum and rootbeer{ they were out of coke =( } After chillen thee for a bit we headed home.. for a quite house and an opportunity to sleep in!

Sunday morning , after some sleep in time we headed over to the cheesecake factory to pick up breakfast, I had french toast and bacon, as well as one of theur espresso bar treats. I totally chucked points out the window this weekend. As usual we selected cheesecake to end the meal. it was E's turn so he selected the Key Lime. It was tart and sweet all at once and the only bad thing I can say about oit was the abondance of whipped cream on the slice.

Sunday afternoon picked up the littles and headed home to do a fun art project. Hand print canvases to hang on the wall. I found these at Red Envelope... one of my favorite places to shop. The hand print canvases wasfun All of them cake out well. I wish i had selected another color for my print as it really can not been seen well enough in my opinion. Posting pictures of the hung items later.

No comments:

Post a Comment