Monday, March 23, 2009

The Weekend Run Down




Here is a brief run down of my weekend.

E and I met for lunch on Friday. It was fun having alone time together in the middle of the day. We must do that again SOON!
I ran out of gas early on Friday and instead of taking the littles SuperFranks , we made it a DVD night after they fell asleep
Had a SuperFranks playdate on Saturday Instead.
E made a fantastic Friday dinner... I contributed salad boats
Visited my very goods friends Adriannas new baby boy SOO CUTE. I forgot how small they are I almost wanted to give it a go again....almost
Finished a great bottle of wine on Saturday with my honey and then he had a guys night out.
My mom watched the littles on Sunday while my sis and I took in lunch and shopping
Was so lucky to score free sitting from my sis for Sunday night, she even did laundry, cleaned lmG's room and dishes! WOO HOO
We had a Sunday night date night. We double dated with C and R . As always Buffalo Bills rocks... movie we chosse eehh. funny but dragged along.

All in all a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment