Saturday, April 11, 2009

9 Years & Counting



E and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary together on Friday. No, it was not 9 years of wedded bliss but 9 years together in this day and age is something to talk about , in my opinion. My sister came to care for the littles while E and I drive out to the city for some alone time. We made a day of it. We had lunch at Cha Cha Cha's on Haight. The food was outstanding, totally our type of down home ( well for us anyways ) cuisine. The mood was busy, the salsa music was pumpin' and the sangria was flowin. I really like this place and want to go back soon. Read my Yelp review of it here

After Cha Cha Cha's we did a kinda touristy thing and drove to fishermans wharf. not to check out the street vendors but to pick up a cupcake. Kara's Cupcakes it is both a sad but good thing you do not live near me!

picture 193

picture 202

picture 205

The day ended up with us back in the East Bay to watch a total man movie, "The Fast and The Furious" but it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Happy Anniversary E. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment