Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FabMama Review: EARTH’S BEST® SESAME STREET® Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bars

picture 218


EARTH’S BEST® SESAME STREET® Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bars

I picked these fantastic bars up @ Target while hunting for things to put in baskets. My intention was to put one bar in each littles basket and then keep the rest for their daily snacking. I happened to grab one yesterday for my lunch box. Holy Cow! These things are yummy, the best part... they are only 1 point per bar! that's fantastic! Very similar to a rice crispy treat but it's even better because its only 1 point and organic, designed for kids snacking but I am not above eating like a toddler if its good and these make the grade in my opinion. I Heart these bars. They will be a must in the cabinets from now on. Littles have not eaten them just yet but I am sure they will love them too, those two love organic also!

I highly recommend you try out these yummy bars ASAP, for your little and a better snack option for a littler waist!

picture 219

PS. I love Earth's Best Organics they were my baby food company of choice, after examining their food selection I need to motor over to Whole Foods soon and pick up some of their other toddler food options.

No comments:

Post a Comment