Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Week of Etsy Shopping




Believe it or not I am not a crafty person. I can not sew a stitch, paint a pic or anything even remotely close. However, I excel in shopping! The day I discovered Etsy was a fabulous day. It's an online market where you can buy and sell all things that are handmade. Love it! An old daycare kids mom turned me on to the site and I frequent it often for special gifts, or just everyday indulgences that I adore. Last week I made 3 purchases and they finally arrived.

I picked up a really cute scrabble piece ring
picture 191


picture 195
Cute, no? kinda goes with my purse in the background.

I also picked up two aprons. One shown and one I got for massage purposes and I will blog about later. It kinda goes with my business cards and website and it was a steal @ $8 so I could not pass it up, the chances of me finding another that would match my logo so closely are slim to none.

My most favorite purchase off of Etsy this week was my flowered apron.
I got the Emma's practical pocket apron from here a very cute shop are very affordable prices.

picture 197
very cute, bright vibrant colors love it!

When my flowered apron arrived from My Mom Would BE Proud it came wrapped up and came with a recipe card handwritten out. The recipe was for chocolate chip cake. It really had that special touch of extra that you never find anymore another great reason to shop Etsy. People on there take so much pride in their work and the time and love that goes into the projects you purchase really shows.


And since I logged into my Etsy account to get the name of the store for the flowered apron here is a pic of my craft/ massage apron

apron
The flowers and colors are pretty close to my massage logo so it was a had to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment