Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a sideways lunch for a sideways day



Today's box. Let me begin by saying I am having a crappy day. I got a night of terrible sleep, then I overslept. I was late this morning and have not much of an appetite. But life goes on. I am a little behind on work projects and can not take the time on my lunch to correct this picture on flikr so I am posting it how it is for now.

In the box

tortilla salami sandwich, with mango chutney and salad green (5) Side salad (0) Hard boiled egg (2... that I get to save because I really don't want a hard boiled egg today... I am in a egg rut!) sugar snap peas I am not eating (0) and a fruit strip I am not eating (1)

I did have a toffee nut latte from starbucks for breakfast however, it did not wake me up. I am hoping the day will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment