Monday, May 25, 2009

This is Serious


Picture 277, originally uploaded by michelleccmt.

I need to stop hanging out with little kids, I am starting to snack like them. Just kidding. My ode to the Wonder Pets. I served the littles some celery and peanut butter yesterday as a snack. LMG is always wanting to munch on celery because he loves The Wonder Pets, but when I give it to him he takes one bite and bails.

I took a dollop of peanut butter and put on a bowl then sprinkled in some golden raisins, and dry cherries mix. I topped it with flaked coconut. I then showed the littles how they can dip their celery into the peanut butter and use it to pick up the raisins and coconuts.

They liked doing this and ended up eating a lot more celery then I expected.

I duplicated their snack but made it in a fashion that is more traditional , no need to dip celery into the pb I can handle and traditional ants on a log in the snow stick the way it is suppose to be enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment