Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Lunch Box

Picture 276


Last day of the week for me. So glad to be getting out of the office for a few days and plan on enjoying time with my family.

Today's box is left over TJs pasta with chicken and mango chicken sausage (5)
Cliff Bar chocolate brownie (4) , Fruit Strip (1)

Lunch total 10.. kinda high and I probably will not eat the cliff bar, but swap it out for the orange (2 pts) but i was in a rush this am and grabbed whatever was on the shelf.

I had a tall toffee nut soy latte from Buckys this Am and a morning bun total 8 points. Kinda high but again I was late and in a rush so i grabbed that a lazy choice I know however I did hit the gym yesterday and earned at least 4 points so I figure it kinda in a way evens out.

My weekend is full or parties a margarita fest tonight with the CVMC, a pamper event goody bag stuffing party tomorrow, wine and potluck on the menu and the a b- day party this Saturday. UGH it will be hard to in stay with in range with all of the alcohol I will be around so I gotta hit the gym extra hard, and probably take few extra walks int he next few days .

No comments:

Post a Comment