Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the Menu : Baby Tacos & Dinner Confessions

Picture 128

Confession time, We are eating out TOO much. Three times this week already

Sunday: Pizza

Tuesday: Chevy's

Wednesday: Burrito Shop

UGH!!!! This really needs to come to a fast end. Not only is all this eating out not helping with all the hard work I put in during the day by tracking points but its really a waste of money. Last night I had a massage session, ran to the grocery store and then dashed off to my friends house for a princess house party. It was hot in the kitchen and I was not to keen on making it hotter. E offered to run to the local burrito shop and I took him up on his offer. I had two steak baby tacos. I topped with the Trader Joe's Salsa Especial. E had a chicken burrito. It was ok but really a waste of money considering I would have felt more satisfied with a salad but oh well. I am really trying to start TODAY with eating out less. I still have not dinner plans tonight, we will need to see where the day take me .

No comments:

Post a Comment