Friday, July 31, 2009

Daily Walk

I thought I would take you on my daily walk today.This route I take is about 1 and a half miles that I make it back from in 30 minutes( I only take a 30 minute lunch to pocket some always offered overtime.. YES I am a fast walker! )Here are some sights I see during my walk.

Picture 227
random neighborhood I pass w-f on my daily lunch walk

Picture 242
Picture 241
Looking forward to this getting completed I need some gardening inspiration

Next Stop Dog Park
Picture 235

Picture 226
I don't own a dog but I can see why it's a popular place to find pooches
Picture 231


Picture 229
A gathering of shady trees

Picture 238
Plum tree I think... it leaves a mess on the ground that for sure

Picture 239
Another random neighborhood

Picture 232
A park to play. Next time E brings the littes down to meet me for lunch we are going to have a picnic here.

Picture 237
Picture 233
cute huh!

Picture 236
Garbage men hard at work

Picture 228

Picture 234
ROAR! Yep I pass a dino everyday. It always makes me think of the littles

No comments:

Post a Comment