Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to you! I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged, and it has been just over a week. Sorry its been busy getting E back on track to get back to school(he's a teacher) and getting geared up for the end of the summer activities, getting the littles adjusted to their new schedules and just all around stuff I have been doing.Yikes!

So my Friday day dream is to be anywhere but work today.

Like sitting here relaxing enjoying the sunshine.


And sipping one of these. YUM!

I have another busy weekend planned. Another girls night out with a very good friend tonight. Play date with the littles at the lake tomorrow, date night with E on Saturday night and Sunday my first official day off. Having sons has finally payed off now that its football season I have been released from all mommy responsibilities on Sundays and get a day to myself , all by myself each week WOW! Love it!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment