Thursday, August 27, 2009

Market Run This Week

Picture 257

I stopped in at the local Safeway this week to pick up some items for dinner. I made fish tacos on Tuesday and of course forgot to snap a pic and blog about it but here are some of the ingredients I used.

Cole Slaw- I did not feel like chopping cabbage on Tuesday so I took the lazy way out
A bunch of cilantro- for flavoring and garnish
Frozen Tilapia- Because they were in a chimichurri sauce and like I said I was feeling lazy.
A lime- for flavor, sorry it was a Tuesday no Coronas
Horizon Little Blends Yogurts- I have not seen these before and I was intrigued by the flavor combo banana and sweet potato? We will see if its good. Keep an eye out for a fabmama review in the near future

So what did you get on your market run this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment