Friday, August 21, 2009

Yikes!

Picture 248

Two Words: THANK GOD!

I know may sound selfish right? But its the truth. I really have not been feeling myself for a few weeks and I swear I felt a movement in my body a few times now over the last month or so. But the test says no another little is not on the way. Which is good because I really don't think I can keep up with three babies, and work and just life in general. The only thing I can think of that has me feeling so low is that I have been staying up to late at night and the movement must be phantom c section throbs. You would that almost 2 years after the last section these pains would go away but occasionally I feel what feels like baby flutter in my belly. I remember the doctor saying that the movements ( I swear they feel like kicks) are nerve endings trying to re connect. EEEK scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment