Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Humpity Hump Day Eats





Hump Day Eats.

Ok,  after that cupcake last night I have absolutely no business having Starbucks, but look there it is. Tall, non fat  hazelnut latte in all its awful glory and a piece of pumpkin loaf.  Lunch, today will be side salad  with black beans (1), chicken noodle soup (2) and a few mini cheese rice cakes (2) also backed a weight watchers 1 point red velvet bar that I am not going to eat since I had the Starbucks today. Notice how I omitted  the Starbucks points, I don't want to face the truth that I probably wrecked my whole week by  this simple act of being bad  in less than 12 hours. Yikes.

Also,as I am sitting here typing this I am noticing that I really feel bloated. I have not felt this way in maybe 2-3 weeks since my last work morning latte ... Hmmm, something is up with this Starbucks  morning latte habit and I think I am officially over it after this observation. It pays to be in sync with your body after watching  points, portions and activty this last few weeks. BTW, I have lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks since I have been a total nazi with myself... maybe not the nicest word,  lets say totally strict with myself. So kudos to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment