Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snaps From a FroYo Shop

 
  
  
  

 
  
  
  
 
CV has a new FroYo shop in town. I am a huge fan of froyo of all sorts. I am glad it has made a comeback but it is starting to feel like whatever corner you are on these days just a hop skip and a jump away you can find some fro yo... is this good or bad? The jury is still out I guess. Anyways. I was home on Friday it it was miserably hot. I picked LMg up from school a little ealry and took the littles for their first froyo experience. They of course like their mama  loved it. I think they just liked being out and about with me again during the week on a hot date (literally) I tried the dulce de leche froyo this time around. It was my first visit to this place and I wanted to try a new flavor since the froyo spot I frequent usually only has the plain tart.

As expected it was sweet and tasty. The littles got cookies and cream  topped with LMG's toppings of choice. m and m's, gummy bears and fruity pebbles. While we were munching LMG told me  "Mommy this is a great snack!" it was cute so I thought I would share. I think he was just amazed that I let them have candy in a bowl with froyo and  spoon. He could hardly contain his delight and ate all of his portion and then what was left of mine. BBD... hes a foodie people as little as he maybe he hardly balks at a chance to try something new and he was the first to finish his bowl of froyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment