Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday All Day Eats






-

Monday Monday always comes to soon ugh!

Breakfast was a muscle milk smoothie (3)

Snack rice cake with peanut butter (3) and oatmeal (3)

Lunch was a prosciutto sandwhich on sourdough (3), a cheese stick(2), and a fruit strip(1).

A very boring food day. I stuffed everything in my Mimi the sardine bag as I dashed out the door in a Monday morning rush.

Since I am posting this so late in the day I will fill you in on dinner 3 oz of a chicken breast skinless boneless ( 2.5 points) 1/2 cup maybe a little less to be honest of mashed potatos (2) and 1 tablespoon gravy.(1) I had to not eat as much in the evening since e was running late and I could not make it to yoga tonight and my activity levels today are really bad since I skipped the gym to come home and handle some household business.


- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment