Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rainy Day Eats





Tuesday Eats:
Breakfast : Muscle Milk Protein Shake (3), sourdough bread w/ PB (3)
Snack : I packed the same apples I proably will not eat. if this becomes the case I am just going to boil the apples I have a make apples sauce... is that how you make apple sauce? I don't know
Lunch: Brown rice with black beans and chicken (5) , mini bagel (2) , String Cheese (2), Fruit Strip (1)

* I also packed a rice cake  but may not eat it. I have found I am rotating eating some of my box items  during different parts of the day.I am also thinking a mini  bagel and a rice cake are not the most wise things to bundle together but I may save the rice cake for a pre workout snack to get me moving a little more at the gym this afternoon. I have been dragging butt maybe because I am tired and its a low energy part of my day... I will see how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment