Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mama Sundays: Napa Day Trip

Oh so lovely is how I would describe my trip to Napa on Sunday.  I had a great time hanging out with E's Aunties. We induldged in great food, wine, girl talk and a stretch hummer limo. Ooo la la !

Here are some of my favotire pictures from the day
Robert Mondavi Winery

Picture 397

Picture 377
Picture 385
Picture 376
Bufano Art Gallery ... some art

Picture 374
Picture 375
 Picture 396

 Some shopping at Robert Mondavi Winery

Picture 383

Loved these bottle stops 
Picture 378
 I can not resist a oversized hat

Group Shot
Picture 392
Picture 394
Our Wheels

We visited a few wineries had  a great meal... that I should have snapped a picture of but it slipped my mind since I was busy gabbing and had a fantastic day. Looking forward to another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment