Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Preschool PowWow

 The Busy Bee's hosted a Thanksgiving feast and powwow at G's school last Thursday. I was so pleased to be able to take time off of work and  have a lunch date with my little guy. They sang songs about Thanksgiving  and they also did a dance performance. I was surprised when LMG stood up and cut a rug for everyone, well not really he loves to dance and perform.

Picture 403

 Things G is thankful for
Picture 411

Picture 412

Picture 415

Picture 408
My little Indian

Picture 408
He was hot from all that dancing
Picture 407
and thirsty...
Picture 404
and hungry

Picture 414
My preschool PowWow Eats.. it was all very good.

Picture 399

Picture 401
 Searching for me  and peeping the crowded  class room

Picture 413
In the car headed to my moms house to pick up David We had a fun afternoon I was so glad I could make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment