Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snaps from my Sunday

November 1.

A fresh new month. We had a great Halloween weekend and e and I had an extra treat of my parents keeping the littles over night. Which means we got to sleep in! Hooray for my mom. I love her!

After a great sleep in session E and I headed over to buckys to breakfast it up then picked up the boys for a morning of retail therapy.






I got some new shoes that I have been totally coveting and then made a stop in at the apple store for a slice if geek heaven and a purchase of an apple tv. So geek yummy.

Then off to Fremont for some boots for E. He enjoyed shopping in silence something I never really get a chance to do while the littles napped. The skeleton and the mummy are totally halloween-ed out.




Looks like I have passed down my dreaded double chin:( sorry lmg






The bliss of sleeping babes I love it



Much to blog about this week. Halloween pictures all of them, the rest of my Sunday, and more things I have been holding back on, such as preschool art, dinners, and more exciting shots of the littles.

For instance, I have taken over as the director of my mothers club. A big challenge I hope I am ready for. Time for me will become an issue but I think with the helpful support of E it's very very doable.

Ok stay tuned !



-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment