Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stud Muffins

These little yummies are some of E's favorites. I call them stud muffins since they are beefed up corn bread muffins. I ocassionally chop up an Anaheim pepper and mix it in for some more kick but since the littles have come along I don't really do that any more . I don't want them turned off to my baking, I am still growing as a baker and need hungry little people to experiment with. Now, on to the stud muffins




Ingredients for the stud muffins.
Corn bread mix
2/3 cups milk
1/2 cup oil
1 egg
1 & 1/2 cup frozen corn
Package pancetta
Choice of cheese for sprinkling & mixing in, eye ball it





Saving time by posting from my iPhone please forgive the sideways pictures

Cook the pancetta and corn in a skillet




Afte you have mixed the corn bread ingredients you can mix the cooled down corn pancetta mix






Mix mix mix well then sprinkle in some cheese .I used parmesan cheese















Add to muffin tins and sprinkle with cheese









I had more left over than I thought so I added to a loaf pan. I made some extra so I can make some stuffing this weekend.

Viola Stud Muffins!








Stud loaf


They were as always very good. We still have some in the muffin jar on the counter, which surprises me since they are so popular with us... But then again I am weight watching it and have no business indulging in yummy stud muffins!


-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone
CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

1 comment: