Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Market Run Monday

Picture 431'

What $90.25 gets you at the CV Trader Joes

purchased but not seen because of these huge bags of chips

milk - 2 gallson
light egg nog - 1 gr fat littles love it!
hummus, salsa, dip
cheese , string and shredded
tomatos
granola bars
juice
cookies, chocilate chip and candy cane joe joes
pasta noodles- strings and lemon parrapadelle
pasta sauce
lunch meat- salame and italian turkey
bread - cracked wheat sour dough
yogurt -vanana ... vanilla and banana . genius name :)
chips- whjite corn rounds and salt and pepper
ice cream - sublime ice cream sandwhiches and french vanilla -quart
canned OJ
bagged pasta dinner
brown rice
bananas

Not a lot these are the basic s in our house. Still need to head to Costco to do some shopping for:

chicken -whole and parts
ground turkey meat- a staple in my freezer
pork chops for when I want to mix it up

I can not really think of anything else that we need when we get there but you know how it is at Costco you walk in with a plan and walk out with a long list of items  you did not realize you needed. LOL

Heads Up! ALL of my X mas shopping was done on Dec 1. WOO HOO. I finished up with some Cyber Monday super deals. So glad I started shopping in August. I will need to make one fianl trip for a gift for E once I get his wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment