Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snaps of my Weekend


                              
                  Had drinks and snacks @ Buffalo Bills  with my girl friends C and R lots of girl talk.


 Completed and mail out my first pen pal Letter for Girls Inc.
                                This is my third year participating in this project and I enjoy it a lot.
                                     I am looking forward to getting my letter from my pen-pal
                                        I wonder who she is  what she will  be like this year.



                               Had a date night with E and stumbled upon this fabulous little sushi place
                                  Thanks Yelp for making a great night possible with this little gem


                                             Had a hot cocoa with my honey and got the littles
                                                          a work book lmG to be exact


                                                     Played Casey Jones with the littles
                                   lmG was Casey and bbD was the bad guy  cowboy train robber


                                                              Love these silly littles


                                                              Snuggled with my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment