Friday, February 12, 2010

Pre V-Day With Love



LmG had a big valentines day party planned at school this week. This posed a serious question for your not so crafty mami . To make or buy valentines ? Hmmm decisions decisions! I took a shot at it and decided to craft my own little hearts for his party.







Beyond simple and fast. I took a heart shaped cookie cutter, some random scrap book paper I happen to have laying around the house and an old preschool art project and made these little guys .







Cute no? It only took a minute to crafty 31 of these little hearts topped off with a cute little stamp.






Then I got super crafty and made up six of these little pieces of art for his teachers , my mom, and sister. These of course were more difficult to whip up but nothing a stencil, ribbon, tissue paper, glitter and glue gun could not handle.






Day after V-Day party and this is the loot.





The shoe box served ad lmG 's mail box











Of course I have to feature this one right ?


















And because I can not possibly keep them all here are the ones I am keeping for the baby book


-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment