Friday, April 2, 2010

Flip'n Story Time Fun


I got a Flip camera earlier this year and really have not used it. I was sitting around with the littles this evening and they asked me to read Pigeon Wants A Puppy for the 10 th time today when it hit me... Why don't I record myself reading the story just the way I would if I was reading it with the littles. And Yep, sure enough when I played it back to them they LOVED it and giggled at all the same places they would if they were getting the "live " mommy version. I personally think this was a genius idea and now I can just log into my blog when they want me to read it to them for the 10th time  and free myself  up some online shopping time! I am going to do this for all of their favorite stories going forward!

PS. Please excuse my "look" in this video. I thought I would experiment and really was not in full fabmama  attire this is my chillin' at home on my day off look ... I need a hair appointment and to change my polish and the reflection in the glasses is less than cute but my babies love it so thats what matters. Next time I will be totally camera ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment