Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Littles Not So Happy Weather

  

We have been having some really temperamental weather this year. It's really starting to feel like Spring will never show its happy face and the rain is here to stay. I have noticed the weather  and lack of sunshine is really messing with my attitude. Last  Friday we had a pretty gorgeous day. Sunshine and happy littles going wild at the park with their cousin Nicholas then two days later we were hit with a rain storm that forced us to stay in doors all day long. YUCKY!  Dear Rain please please go away your really bumming me out! 


Such a little cutit pie, Daveypooh and his rockstar look




Monday after work and picking the littles up they were dressed for wet weather with their frog boots long sleeves and beanie cap a la daddy
My grass really needs to be mowed not the best picture to demonstrate how handy I am in the yard but hey thats a guys job right?

No comments:

Post a Comment