Monday, May 3, 2010

Bento-licious










First day back at work from my unplanned mental health week and I wanted to put my new bento box to use straight away . I heart this lunch box really it's my new favorite thing well second my first is a super cutsie purse I picked up this weekend as if I really need another purse bur I thought hey you can always use a new black bag and it's close enough to mothers day I should treat myself and it was a steal at $8 how it was still on the rack is beyond me purse pictures later back to lunch boxing it

Had a tasty big salad and plenty of cubby holes fir breakfast etc.

I packed some left over orzo salad that I made this weekend, a hb egg , some berries , yogurt and some shredded wheat squares. Tomorrow I will be packing a little more protein as I have a slight headache today.

Anyhoo my bento box is WAYisn't it?


Now on to other important things a new purse ...my first fashion love I have puctures to prove it me all cute and curlied haired chubby toddler cheeks rockin a bag haha












Big and roomy for everything necessary wallet, makeup, random book for endless homework i always have, headphones etc.

I would snap a cute pic with me sporting it but have zero motivation to look presentable in a picture it's been a long day and I am already in sweats thinking about bedtime






-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone




CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment