Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bento-licious





Monday bento

Pasta with a side salad . Breakfast was yogurt with s half a banana and a blueberry cereal bar






Tuesay lunch: tuna salad with spinach ,1/2 cup of clam chowder, honey pretzel sticks, half a banana and fiber one bar for breakfast





Close up of tuna sandwhich I make it with a sprinkle of olive oil and pepper to make it less healthier but it also is very tasty with a dash of your favorite low fat or fat free dressing .






Wednesday lunch: noodle salad with half a cup of basmati rice and soy . My favorite lunch this week. Breakfast was half of an apple sausage and shredded wheat squares.

Thursday I packed a weight watchers meal and cereal bar since I need to go grocery shopping.







-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment