Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bento Boxes

Two weeks of bento-licious



A sideways bento picture
Breakfast blackberries mixed with yogurt and shredded wheat

Lunch salad with a quarter of a claim jumpers meatloaf sandwhich and some Ginger snaps (I treated myself it was my birthday)





Tuesday lunch: chicken leg with rice and black beans a salad and a crunchy trader joes bar





1 egg salad with trader joes wasabi mayo tomatoes, a slice of Swiss cheese and 3 pieces of salami,
Some kashi crackers and a brown rice chocolate rice treat





Chicken leg with rice tomatoes and a juice box





Monday 6/14
Breakfast : shredded wheat and bagel with nutella

Lunch: nutella and jam on wheat sandwhich, shredded wheat, fruit strip ( I never ate the crunch bars)






Tuesday : spaghetti with cheerios, did not eat the crunch bar or oatmeal we had brunch at the office





Office brunch with coffee it was good ...filling






Wednesday: veggie patty on 1 point bagel thin with salad and shredded wheat

Thursday:




Thursday: tj's fig bar. Had this for breakfast with a hot chocolate, rice( blah! I am so bored with rice), a pork chop I made for dinner last night.

Looking at these pictures I notice that Thursday's box is always boring could be because I need to go shopping during the weekends .


-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment