Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Week of Eats

Another week another four bento boxes.





Monday: I had breakfast inspired lunch. We hated a brunch BBQ that was brilliant for fathers day so this was some left over yumminess. Eggs,fruit salad,taters , a little yogurt for breakfast along with a mini bran muffin




Tuesday : tomato soup, a salad with bell peppers and turkey breast, some tofu I crumbled up and added to the soup and some Quaker rice cakes





Wednesday: berry yogurt for breakfast, rice and steak with a bran muffin for lunch.





Thursday: my favorite day of the week :)

Thomas bagel thin sandwich with turkey breast and Dijon mustard. A side salad, laughing cow cheese wedge, and a crunchy tj bar.

I am looking through my iPhone camera roll and I seem to take a lot of pictures of food. So since I am here let's take a look...






A party on Saturday omg way too much food





Saturday night gelato I found this place sweet orchid on yelp it's a gem.






The office puts out a lame breakfast spread on Tuesday mornings. Two weeks ago I suggested some yogurt and muffins. I was tired of fatty bagels . They still need some help on improving it but I have too many work tasks to add on sprucing up the breakfast buffet and free eats are free eats. I should stop complaining .






Dinner on Wednesday: my husband was kind enough to cook twice this week.





Friday night dinner: again thank goodness for hubbies






-- Posted From My fabulous iPhone

CV fab mama/curlie girlie gone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment