Monday, September 26, 2011

Howdy!





How I dislike Monday's. The slow pace of the weekend lost and another busy mama bee week ahead.

The end of the month is upon us and I'm feeling a little underwhelmed knowing that trick or treat is right around the corner then the holidays. What will the end of my year bring i caught myself wondering today sunshine slow kisses and smiles I hope! I'm trying very hard to not think too much of the not so distant future but I'm finding my old anxious habit of over thinking is creeping back on me. Like a lost love come to knock on your door again.

Anyhoo! The littles and I had a delightful weekend. Here are some snaps.





Our usual buckys visit to fuel up for the day with my constant companion caffeine.




The coveted red cup... You know the one that always brings out the awesome in me.




Much needed time with my bestie/cousin I should make up a proper word for her something cute like the littles maybe bestin or something random like that or maybe just stick with the ever popular cheech. Some habits can be hard to change.




Cake monster.


Here is to a wonderful week ahead hope you have a great one!


- Curlie Girlie blogging on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment