Monday, October 10, 2011

Alone with the camera. Alone with my thoughts

My last post I wrote how David loves playing with my iPhone. He loves all of the games I have purchased for them and especially the camera. He's got a little artistic eye.

































It was not until later that day that I discovered these photos he took. As I was browsing through the little collection he took I thought to myself what was he thinking. Did he know he was taking pictures? Does he know how handsome and sweet and special he is? Does he know that the sun the moon and the stars and all of my love hang on him and his brother, that i love them with everything I am?

There are times that I am alone with my sons. Actually, I am often alone with my sons . our little family and I watch them
Play. I listen to them giggle and talk to each other. And I feel a swell of pride. No more sadness for what was lost by us. Instead it's a feeling of accomplishment for all that I have done. All that we have solidered through. We are still here. The world continues to turn. Clouds are still filled with rain and the sun still shines. Children will still laugh and cry, and honestly all has become alright in my world... All is right in the world. We are exactly where we are supposed to be .




- Curlie Girlie blogging on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment