Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday





To my first little, my cousin Robert. 18 years ago yesterday he was welcomed into the world with lots of love. He and I are very close. Always have been always hope to be. Not only is he my little cousin he is my friend. I love him like a son and cherish him. A day usually does not go by that I am not in some form of communication with him. And if we happen to go longer then a day we get busy catching up when we do talk. No one on earth can make me laugh the way Robert can. His sheer authenticity makes him one if a kind. I look forward to seeing what he will do with his life who he will finally become and I wish him boat loads of happiness and good fortune that is my birthday wish to him ... My third (actually he was my first ) brat!
Xo veggie L




- Curlie Girlie blogging on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment