Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Kindergarten Thanksgiving

The Friday before thanksgiving break the kids in rm 11 celebrated thanksgiving. Friday is. My usual work day in class so i got to be a part of the fun.
I did my first class hour with the reasons centers and labs rotating between groups of kids and helping them with a reading activity sounding out words and blending sounds. There are so many good little readers in Gabriel's class. My little is so proud when I work in his class. He hangs on every word of my instruction he shhs his friends and says things like shhh! My mommy is teaching us or shhh! That's my mommy. His friends like me. The little girls clamor to sit next to me in at the table it's all very very cute .

The second hour of that Friday we had pumpkin pie, cookies and juice while watching a Charlie Brown thanksgiving.

We had the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment