Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Things to know...

We are forever changing. The person you once were evolves with each new experience. I thought today about who I am now and who I was before. I have to say some things have changed and some remain the same.

I luv fuzzy socks on a chilly night
I heart reality tv
I have an ever growing collection of lip balm
laundry is my archenemy
I have embraced things I can not change about myself. My very curlie hair, my nose, my curves and figure
I love my laugh. Not a day goes by where I don't just laugh
No matter how hard I try to wiggle about I still sleep on one side of the bed.
The last year of my life I gave up watching my soap opera. I miss it and think its time to go back
I remain fresh like that. Snarky and digital Clever geeky and cute
I take good pictures
I blog in bed
I have grown as a woman and know exactly what I like and how I like it
I still read cook books and food blogs for recipes
I am blessed despite what people may think
I still believe in the power of a proper flirt session
altho no longer a favorite pass time I love some juicy dish
Bubble baths are an indulgence I have little time for
When your having a not so great day hug a little dance around the house and read a little Joel Osteen.
I still listen to what other people think but I really dont care what they have to say
I have an ever growing fascination with the j.boog Chanel on pandora
I have finally learned its better to ignore people that don't fit in your life you out grew them for a reason




No comments:

Post a Comment