Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project be a better baker

Once awhile back I set up these projects for my little blog. Things that I wanted to do and accomplish. If you have been reading awhile you may remember project bubble bath. I love luv love me a proper bubble bath. As a single parent I don't really get time to properly soak my troubles away. I do have ambitions to bring back project bubble bath later this month... We will see how it goes.
A project I am very excited about for my little family and for this blog is project be a better baker. This past month during the holidays I did a lot of baking. Sometimes I stink at it sometimes I do well. I thought since this is the first day of an exciting year I would make my littles and myself some muffins. I did recipe searching on line and low and behold I made some guava muffins. They were very easy to make. Almost too easy to post for project be a better baker but starting simple is often a good thing. The muffins were yummy. I think personally you could add to this recipe and I plan on trying these again and tweaking the recipe to make them a little more fabulous.
Project be a better baker promises a new post a week. I am a cook not A baker so I can't promise completely original post ideas but I'm looking forward to the cakes pies cookies bars and more in this projects future. I think I need to invest in some Splenda and some serious power walking on my lunch break.

If you are new or a returning reader I encourage you to stop and say hi in the comments. I have a little readership but would love to put some names to my readers and if you have a recipe be it for sweets, dinner , or bubble bath ingredients I would love to learn them. I also have an instagram feed and my twitter account you can find me there under cvfabmama I'm also going to be tagging and labeling posts again. For the ones that deal with projects like project be a better baker or project bubblebath you can search twitter, instagram, and stumble upon with the following tags
#projectbeabetterbaker
#projectbubblebath
And so on a so forth. Although it maybe fab to call that project ...project mermaid ;) y'know cause I'm all about being a little mermaid when I'm in the tub. I really want to grow this blog this year and could use your help!
So please comment and track back it will be fun I promise... I totally promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment