Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project bubble bath

Oh how I love you delicious warm bubbly bubbles. How I have missed my luxurious soaks why ever did we stop our rendezvous ? I'm so sorry you and I shall never part again because you are my true luv.
How much I had earned you last week with the mumbo jumbo of my life. The alarm clocks the occasional tantrums of children the blah blah blah of co workers and their attitudes and the mrrrna mrrrna murr of just everyday life ugh!!! It was blissful let me tell ya.

This weeks bubble bath was a combo of things I have had around the house. Some old orange navel bath salts that smelly delicious. I squeezed in some love and toast clementine crush and to top if off since I was feeling adventurous a sleepy time tea bag. What what what ? A tea bag. Yes, a tea bag the aromatics in the tea have the same effect on your body when absorbed into your skin in a bath. I learned all about this stuff in massage school. How to mix and blend herbs into water and salt to add on to massage sessions . I rarely use any of these methods but sometimes I do make myself a salt scrub or sugar scrub and a bath bag. Doing more with this knowledge is something I'm interested in doing in the future as I find myself often concocting something or another.

My bath was fantastic. I turned on some bubble bath tubes turned the lights off after a minute and relaxed. Believe me it was well deserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment