Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Covet





Every queen deserves a luxurious bubble bath, even a doomed one and since im no where near doomed and adore anything gardenia scented i would naturally be drawn to this bubble bath. its a personal little dream of mine to travel to Paris one day maybe visit Versailles and roam the halls of the palace that Marie Antoinette ruled and played in. I'm sure she bubble bathed, in a generous tub filled with rose hips, gardenia petals and other worldly and exotic elixirs. I love Tokyo Milk. I first discovered it while in a yoga class. my instructor would scent her eye pillows in the number 2 perfume. And as we relaxed in Savasana and listened to the intoxicating beats of her always fresh playlist I quietly fell in deep love with the scent. I have been a fan ever since. I used those yoga classes as an escape once a week from the troubles that were brewing in my little nest. Things that seemed normal then but now, in retrospect were blaring red flags that something was very very wrong. funny how so far removed one can see with eyes wide open and clear. Not bewitched into thinking everything was fine. Denial is a tricky little devil , no? Ok ok back to my covet. I love bubble baths. they are my thing. i look forward to them and the time i take for myself. i deserve them and an occasional splurge on something as beautiful and packaged so lovely cant ever be wrong. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment