Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily covet

Listen. Do you hear it? Do you hear these fabulous little frocks calling my name?
Michelle don't you luv us? Don't you want to have us in your wardrobe.
Why yes. Of course I do. The whimsy and fun of this vintage feeling line by Jason Wu for Target is so very Michelle. I love most of the line but could only choose a few to share and day dream over. I did get up early on Sunday and I was going to mosey on over to my local tar-jay and see what was doing but I did not want to happen across a missoni target mess so I thought I would leave it alone. I am however feeling a tad regretful. As each of these items would have added the snap crackle pop that my wardrobe has been missing for a little bit. Damn!! Why was I so lazy on Sunday. Dreadful sleeping in. I hate when I missing something. I'm tempted to online shop but think it best to hold off.

No comments:

Post a Comment