Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Covet



because purses are kinda my thing. ask anyone who really knows me. my love for bags and purses started at a very young age. I have a little picture of me toting a silly little bag when i was a wee-licious lass. i have always loved purses, pouches, make up bags , pencil boxes , lunch boxes. if you can keep something in it and take it with you when you go i'm a fan. once upon a time i had a seriously fabulous collection of purses and bags. Over 50 to be exact. my love for purses runs deep. i still have a truck in my office/ garage / playroom filled with much loved ones i cant part with. I used to rotate purses out daily, weekly, monthly. my life is too busy for that level of frivolousness as my dad would call it. I do however make sure I always stop and peep the purses. okay now on to this little bag. the color the hardware and snap. the fact that you can grab it and go or strap it on. everything for this little etsy shop is delightful and lovely. i wish i could go on a fabulous little splurge and pick up a few things there... and maybe another posh little shop i have stumbled upon. as a mommy i really can not practically get such a tiny little bag. i need more room for stuff. but it is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment