Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daily Covet



where have i been? with my daily covets, my project bubble bath, and project be a better baker.Well, life has been busy. ups and downs a few changes a few moments of holding my breath and breathing a small sigh of relief. anyhoo, im still here and i'm still coveting. so lets get on with it.

i wear spectacles. at first i was not such a fan but then over the years they grew on me.they are part of my look. big curly hair, a fab bag, lip gloss, earrings and spectacles. when i came across these i caught myself ohhh-ing with glee. they are lovely. big thick, shaped perfectly in a spectacular retro vintage kinda way. i love the rhinestone sides. They would add just the bit of sparkle and pizzazz my boarding on boring wardrobe needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment