Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4: stranger

I happened across this little fellow while walking out of my new favorite coffee house. He was perched ever so patiently watching the morning late birds get their daily fix of coffee. I stopped and said hello. We had a moment this kitty and I. He knew I was one of his kind. A cat person. He gave me a nudge and tipped his chin at me while I snapped this shot and thought of my long lost fur baby pumpkin. I acknowledged the soft strength if this urban lion and then we bid each other Adieu. I spoke to his person. She said no leash is needed he just follows her in her walks and they often visit the cafe where he watches people and sits in the sunny spot. I told her he must
have been a person in his past life. She said or a dog. But I think by the looks of him and the way he hung out at the door of the cafe he was a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment