Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The littles have been sick. Sick littles means cabin fever for them and for me. In an attempt to keep the outbreak monkeys at bay I had some on going shuffle centers in the garage/ play room / office.

Play doh
Legos
Coloring
Easel art
Games
Action figures

They got a chance to play with everything. I set the timer on my phone and every 20 minutes they shuffle to the next activity. It worked well for awhile. And would you know when I went in the house to clean up a little a certain kinder kid came in to show me his mixed media art work.
Never a break I tell ya.
The play office as we at my little best like to call it is working well. The littles spend lots of time in their keeping their "work" or as my mom would call it their mess outta the house!

I want to add a few elements to the space a little book shelf we can share a play rug you know the ones that look like a race track for their cars and maybe a bean bag. They do love playing in their and when I'm cooking in the kitchen I can keep an eye on them. All of our art and play happens in the play office. It's the best use of garage I could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment