Friday, February 10, 2012

Three things

My handsome son singing in his preschool brunch performance. I luv him and I am in awe of his small quiet perfection.

The boys sneaking all of the candy valentines out of the preschoolers mail box taking the candy leaving the valentines unread or cared for

Reading an email from my cousins in Hawaii. The way one said click on da link you know da kin. It brought a high smile to my face and I laughed in recognition of a favorite phrase . And yes I did just steal that from the cure and their song strange attraction. It's a personal favorite. When it comes on the play list it gets turned up and I day dream and sing loudly. Remembering when I discovered the song. It was while I lived in this house. As a girl I learned of the cure. And I fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment