Sunday, February 5, 2012

The tweets

I tweet. Yea, that's right I said it. I'm micro blogger. It's an silly obsession or it's a take it or leave it situation. It all depends on the day really. Some days moments of tweeting brilliance pop from my finger tips. Sometimes I'm straight up bored. What I have discovered is that tweeting is like saying out loud all the things that randomly pop in my head that I just don't say to myself. Example. The other day I forgot how to load my mechanical pencil. Something I have not done since 5th grade. So, once I figured it out I obviously tweeted my moment of victory. Did anyone care? Probably not. Who in the hell really cares about the random moments? I'm yet to discover this. I do have a little twitter following though. My tweets sometimes get retweeted, to someone else's followers which is fresh it gains blog readership and followings. I like that. I have made a few online "friendships" with legitimate bloggers and really after reading people's tweets checking out their instagrams or reading their blogs you kinda feel like you sorta know them. It shrinks the world down a bit. I think that is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment