Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a letter to my sons

because it has been a very long while and there are so many different things i want to say to you both . the two of you are my everything. i love nothing more then your crazy town ways and your sweet little voices. sometimes we get frustrated with each other but those are growing pains. we are still kinda finding our way, it has gotten a little easier but we are still new to this. each and every day i thank God for the gift he gave to me when he choose me to be your mommy. I love our closeness. the group hugs, the giggles, the jokes we share. we are a team that can not be broken. We are approaching the end of our first school year. We just about made it. I wrote recently that the clock is ticking the end f the baby days are coming with the approach of David entering Kindergarten. What ever shall we do for our first ever summer break... its the stuff childhood is made of summer break and the memories that you make in the summer. As you grow you both will go back and count your summers and remember what they were filled with. Im proud to be your mom. I'm proud of how you are growing. what you know, what you will one day know. We were walking back from getting a treat the other day and David you grabbed my hand and said "mommy, these are my favorite days" They are mine too... when we are together staying busy being happy. Shining.

I miss you when you are gone. I cant wait for the nest to be filled with noise again. happy giggly sometimes crazy noise. My loves, i want you to know that i adore you both and I think your little bitty rock stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment